Fixed the category pages, fixed the word of the day archive, fixed the word of the day quiz (try it! it’s fun!), removed some non-working links from the sidebar.
I also found this 2004 todo list. How did I do?
- Get Master’s degree – DONE!
- Go on big huge vacation – DONE!
- Upgrade to WP1.0 – DONE! – even better, I’m at 1.2!
- Enhance word of the day – not done.
- Spam filtering – not done. Back on b2 I had a Bayesian spam filter which was working really well. When I upgraded to WP, it seemed I didn’t need it since the built in spam filtering was so good. That only lasted a few months. I’m told that WP1.5 has recalibrated the deflector harmonics or whatever to completely defeat current-generation spambots. We’ll see.
- Feed on Feeds – release 0.2 – not done, I’m only at 0.1.9. But, I’ve released all sorts of features I hadn’t even thought of back then, like Atom, I18N, CSS and frames, and better SSL and HTTP authentication support.